Plumbing and Drainage
Plumbing problems happen: drains block, taps leak, parts wear out, pipes burst, systems stop working and floods result. Keeping your plumbing and drainage systems at their best is what we do.
Click here to check out our internet specials and discounts for your plumbing service.
Our team of fully licensed, insured and bonded plumbers is available 24/7 to provide emergency service and during regular business hours to maintain, repair, replace or install the plumbing or drainage system that works to make your home or business, feel like home. It is the residents of greater Surrey who continue to rely on Lambert for their ability to find the right solutions - not always the biggest, or fanciest but what meets their needs, space and budget.
- Install New Toilets & Sinks
- Install Garbage Disposals
- Install Frost Free Hose Bibbs
- Rodding of all Sewer & Drain lines
- Installing Sump Pumps, Ejector Pumps & Back Up Sump Pumps
- Installing & Repairing of all Faucets
- Installing & Repairing Hot Water Heaters (Gas & Electric)
- Installing Power Vent Hot Water Heaters
- Repairing all Leaks (Water or Gas)
- Restore Water Pressure
- Replacing old Galvanized Piping with new Copper Piping
- Video Inspection of Sewer Lines
- Locate Broken Sewer Lines
- Repair any Broken Sewer or Water Lines
- Install Gas Lines
- Repair Urinals, Toilets, & Flushometers
- Correcting Plumbing Violations / Plumbing Certifications
- Hydro Jetting Sewer Lines
- Install Ice Maker Lines
- Thawing frozen pipes
- Cleaning, Rodding, Repairing Grease Traps and Catch Basins
- Repair Ceiling Leaks
- Install Water Softeners and Filters
- Water Main and Sewer Main Breaks
- Backflow Testing
I would like to thank you for your professional help in solving our recent drainage and plumbing problem. Prior to contacting you, we had received three other quotes at considerably more cost. However, what we did not realize until talking to you, was the fact that we were also misinformed as to the location and to the extent of the repair. Had we accepted the other contractor's work, we would surely be facing another drainage problem six months from now."
- Letizia M, Executive Director of West Side Family Place, Surrey