Top 10 Plumbing Fixture Brands
When you need plumbing fixtures to fit in your newly constructed house, or you want to fix an emergency leak problem, you want to use products that are tested and approved to ensure durability, functionality, ease of repairs, and other plumbing needs.
With so many brands of plumbing fixtures in the market today, homeowners find it a tall order to determine which fittings are the perfect fit for their applications. Knowing the right brand and product to use can be confusing; that's why homeowners choose to rely on the expertise of professional plumbers.
Why premises owners rely on plumbers in seeking plumbing fixtures
Plumber workmanship cannot compensate poor quality materials that do not match the demands of the plumbing systems. On top of that, the quality of work a plumber delivers is as good as the fixtures and fittings used.
Low-quality fixtures may attract lower prices than their counterparts may, but they can cost more in the long run because of frequent failures, thus creating additional damage to floors, ceilings, drywalls, or furnishing, and need frequent repairs.
Plumbers are the best-placed persons to offer you advice on which plumbing fixtures to buy. During their plumbing work, plumbers work on different fixtures manufactured by different companies, ergo, they understand the ins and outs of these fixtures.
A company may produce superior faucets, but its line of shower heads is inferior
The fact a certain plumbing fixture manufacturer makes quality faucet parts does not necessary mean that it makes superior bathtubs or shower heads. However, companies that record good reviews from professional plumbers and homeowners tend to offer quality products. Chances are that if you purchase your fixtures from a renowned brand, you will get quality products.
The general difference inherent in plumbing fixtures lies in the use of brass versus plastic parts, though, there are components and parts made of zinc and other materials. Fixtures made of solid brass body last longer and need the least maintenance and care, especially with hard water because they suffer less corrosion.
Homeowners who are not sure whether a fixture is made of solid brass or not can just buy anything. The brass fixtures feel heavier than other materials. Therefore, homeowners should ensure that they know the difference between all-brass body and brass coated before making any purchase, and if they don't , they should consult professional plumbers.
The finishing of a plumbing fixture may also determine its life. A finishing that protects the underlying substrate can help prolong the life of the fixture. However, when that finish wears out, the part may require a replacement.
10 Plumbing Fixture Brands Professional Plumbers Recommend
- American Standard- American standard fixtures are quality-plumbing products ranging from kitchen sinks, bathroom faucets to virtually clog-free toilets.
- American Plumber- These fixtures come in a wide variety ranging from household applications to light commercial use, and they include sink filters and whole house water systems.
- Kohler- While these products are pricier than other brands, they do last longer and are considered among the most durable high-end products.
- Delta- These include kitchen and bathroom fixtures such as faucets, sinks, and bidets, and showerheads. They are made of bronze and stainless finish design on fixtures that offer durability.
- Moen- You can get high-end faucets. This is the best brand if you are looking for distinct faucets and fixtures for bathroom and kitchen by combining a sleek, stylish design with innovative function.
- Bach Modern Classics- These fixtures have unmatched beauty and are durable.
- Crane - These fixtures combine beauty, dependability, and durability to offer quality-plumbing fixtures for residential, as well as commercial use.
- Bradford White- If you are looking for the best water heaters, then this brand to go for, and this make it a preferred choice for plumbing contractors and homeowners when choosing water heaters.
- Gerber- You can get high-end fixtures such as sinks, faucets, lavatories, flush valves, and bathtub drains.
- Grohe- This is a brand that specializes in designing faucets and showers. Its products are engineered with precision and pride.
Choosing a quality product for your plumbing fixture repair or installation can be a daunting task especially because of so many brands, design features, and innovations. Plumbers interact with these fixtures in their daily plumbing repairs and installation tasks. From their work, they have learned to identify the strengths and weaknesses of these fixtures. Some of them do not meet the quality the manufacturers claim that they should.
If you're in need of plumbing fixtures in your Vancouver home, these are the recommended best! Call Lambert Home Comfort at (604) 734-0890 for installation.