Spring is the Perfect Time for Maintenance on Air Conditioning
People don't always think about tuning up their air conditioning system. With the most vital cooling season approaching, doing so will ensure homeowners will have a properly working air conditioning system by those hot summer days. Spring is the absolute best time to schedule a much-needed maintenance visit for an HVAC system.
There are three significant reasons why Spring is the best time for ac maintenance.
- Homeowners can be assured that a spring tune-up can better enhance the HVAC system's performance and longevity.
- Maintenance of an air conditioning system in the Spring can prevent major summer emergencies.
- Professional HVAC businesses accommodate a flexible schedule in the Springtime.
The best time to schedule maintenance on an air conditioning system would be in the Springtime from early March to the middle of May. In the springtime, HVAC companies are also a little less busy, so it’s usually easier to get a hold of them to schedule an appointment than it is in the summer. They have more downtime this time of year, which indicates that they will generally have more availability in their scheduling.
Maintenance and Tune-Ups For Enhanced Performance and Longevity
Keeping a home's air-conditioner maintained will save money, conserve energy, and extend its lifespan. A dirty HVAC system means poor performing air conditioning. A dirty HVAC system with poor performance can likewise impact homeowners' monthly utility bills. Basically, if it’s not properly maintained, an HVAC system will have to use more energy just to keep a home cool during the summer months.
The Imperative Importance of Duct Cleaning
Duct cleaning, in general, is recommended every 2-3 years. When a homeowner gets their ducts seasonally groomed, there can be many factors to improve the air quality. A few reasons are that:
- Having cleaned ducts can help remove dust, dirt, pollen, and other allergies.
- Clean ducts can improve the overall smell of the home. This is particular comes in handy for homeowners that smoke indoors.
- May eliminate excess dust, dirt, and pollen that comes into the house from an open window, which ultimately leads to less cleaning on a daily average.
- Professionally cleaned ducts help eliminate any odours or harmful debris from a construction project, such as sawdust.
- Keeping ducts cleaned will result in more energy-efficient performance and long-lasting machinery life.
Get Ahead in HVAC with Spring Cleaning
Spring comes around, and every homeowner immediately thinks of cleaning out their beloved house to spruce it up for the coming seasons. However, homeowners with allergies to dust or pollen can have a tough time when Spring approaches. That's why it's so important to prioritize dusting and sweeping, to make sure there is less dust settling around the home that can get into the AC system. Taking the time to make sure that the HVAC system is up to date should be high on the to-do list. With the proper HVAC maintenance and tune-ups, the home's airways will open up in no time.
About Lambert Plumbing & Heating, LTD
For over three decades, Lambert Plumbing & Heating, LTD has been a family-owned company dedicated to serving the installation, maintenance, and repair needs of the greater Vancouver, BC area. They have a top-notch team of highly-trained technicians that are specialized in a variety of areas. Give them a call today for professional AC maintenance in Vancouver.